Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

It's about time!

Ive been waiting forever for this! Anyway, this episode is incredible as usual, and i like how you added more story to it. Sure, it was long as hell, but it creates alot of drama and suspense. Thankfully, it still had some good action in it. Now the wait begins, for episode 8. D:

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Awesome

I love all the random humor mixed in the backround. A lot of gore+guns+zombies=great flash I hope you win the prize!

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

kewl

i was expecting to see more ng characters fighting each other, instead of just pico and his friends. Then again, it could mess up the ending, which was really clever btw. Perhaps changing the title? Other than that, the animation was awsome, but the combat felt a little slow. could have been faster and more action packed, but still good. Keep it up!

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Niiiiiice

Awsome prequel! this is probably the best in the series, and will probably be #1 for a pretty long time. All the questions hav been answered, like, who was the dude that got his head blown in tankmen #1? Phil. and we all know how the whole thing started.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

GOOD

The artwork wuz great, and the twist at the end came out of nowhere. Poor guy. Hes been alone and hungry(sorta) for 3 yrs and and he just found out about that giant restaraunt. lol

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

dude

man that wuz awsome!

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

awsome

wasnt as good as allen awsome's but it is a good remake. NG should make a collection of My Negrounds Series

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Zerg?

Steve mutated into the flood!

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

numero uno

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawsome! u got numba one booyaa! finally someone beat waterlollies!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

interesting

that wuz.....welllll....... it wuznt funny, but this flash is unique.