It's about time!
Ive been waiting forever for this! Anyway, this episode is incredible as usual, and i like how you added more story to it. Sure, it was long as hell, but it creates alot of drama and suspense. Thankfully, it still had some good action in it. Now the wait begins, for episode 8. D:
I love all the random humor mixed in the backround. A lot of gore+guns+zombies=great flash I hope you win the prize!
i was expecting to see more ng characters fighting each other, instead of just pico and his friends. Then again, it could mess up the ending, which was really clever btw. Perhaps changing the title? Other than that, the animation was awsome, but the combat felt a little slow. could have been faster and more action packed, but still good. Keep it up!
Shoudn't this have been flagged for malicous ads? In fact, its not a movie at all, just a bunch of ads for crap sites and games.
this game is very creative. I love the concept of it, and the puzzle solving is great! Effects are incredible! It may not be as challenging as flash portal, considering i beat it without any guides or help, and i dont spend much time on each level. still great. Keep up the good work!!!
theres a few things id like to go over
1. Being able to choose where you go gives the game more depth, but it also makes finding weapons and especially survivors much harder.
2. Survivers die far too easily and zombies with weapons move too fast. That makes protecting the wall much harder.
3. Even though the game is harder, it makes it more challenging and fun to play.
4. Propane tanks are unreliable, and are often shot accidentally, and thus wasting it.
5. Sure this game has problems, but still is one of the best ever on NG. ive spent hours trying to beat it, but i always die in jonestown. The action and graphics are awsome, along with the sounds. weapons too are great, except for the grenades. This game is just as good as the last.
simply a perfect remix. thats all i can say
another great piece by Setu-firestorm
dude, u deliver!
personally, im not a big fan of piano, but i am a zelda fan. this remix is incredible, and the music just sucks u in. one of the most beautiful music i hav ever hrd!
I wouldn't consider this an original work of art because this image was generated by a computer program, and is really just a photograph of the result.
Thus you will be losing points, though i will give you a 6 because it looks awesome.
If you read the rules, it clearly states, NO PHOTOS.
Reminds me of Waterlollies
Looks like bitey from waterlollies.
Anyway, nice work. Great detailing and awesome backround.
Better than your last one. More realistic, more detailed, and has a better composition. Again, use of colored pencil is great.
Keep it up.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.